A new year has begun, so it’s time to evaluate what the old year brought and set new goals for the upcoming few months! I really want to make 2013 a big year – I’m ready to create more, work more, and start taking some quicker steps up the career ladder. The slate has been cleaned of all the old things so everything below is brand new – time to make it happen! Leggo!
graphic design / images
- i REALLY need to find some colors for the blog. given that I have my logo with a website and business cards in the works, I really need 2 or 3 colors to strengthen branding and promotion. Looking for suggestions!
- continue regular posts with increased post content – maybe link up with someone to start a support exchange (possible a blog post spotlighting what they do, in return for the same for me)
- build better and larger blog traffic (that’s a big one)
- continue to play with the blog’s look, structure and feel – I’m not yet satisfied with the look of the blog. I’d rather have more control over how looks (color, typesetting, etc.) so I’m thinking of maybe self-hosting or getting a custom template created….
- POST, POST, POST, MORE, MORE MORE!!! I’ve gotten SO lax in posting on FB and especially twitter. I’m constantly looking for ways to make it easier and faster for me to use these avenues easier…especially that darn google plus! any suggestions or ideas with be seriously considered! 🙂
- this is my main goal this season. I’m thinking of a Feb 1st début (the anniversary of starting this blog) and I’ll probably design and structure it myself. I know I’ll be looking for some feedback as far as design, user interface, and structure before it goes live, so if you’d like to be involved, give me a shout!
- polish the design of the page. i put the background together quickly and I’m low-key satisfied with the result, but it needs some polish. My standards are high y’all, and that YT layout has yet to live up to them! LOL
- Choreo demos – one is on deck ready for a début at any time, but I always have ideas for new ones! If I can get these finances together (or get some more commercial or concert work) I’ll get something together. Gotta keep that name out there!
- i’d like to start a promotional campaign for more views, likes, and subscribers. I’ll have to look a bit more into how I can do that.
It’s a start, right? As always, stay tuned for more and if you have an idea or suggestion that may help, let me know! I give credit where it’s due, so if you help me out, I’ll be sure to sing your praises from the rooftops. Or at least here on the blog and through social media – rooftops are so yesterday!